Are you a 360 recruiter who wants to break the norm?
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Solutions Driven are currently looking for international super agents. You’ll be working in the cutting edge world – not of spying or football – but of engineering and technology talent identification. You’ll be working alongside internationally recognised Sourcers like Iker Jusue!
If you think you have the intelligence and personal skills to become a technologist/psychologist/networker/researcher/connector then look no further.
A typical day at Solutions Driven
Speak to candidates and clients from all over the globe, researching and learning about diverse and exciting industries, interview executives for senior positions in engineering/sales/technology/operations, learn the latest most advanced social media tools and tricks, join in on the team banter, hit targets and earn bonus!
We are…Solutions Driven
Solutions Driven are a global search and selection firm. What does this mean? Put simply we headhunt great people for great companies across the globe. Our client base includes engineering companies involved in making the latest games consoles to companies designing a new passenger aeroplane that can fly around the world on one tank.
From our head office in Glasgow, we’ve helped our clients recruit in over 53 locations worldwide. Initially, you’ll join us as a Talent Sourcing Specialist – our roles are not sales based as we have a separate team which generates opportunities for new and existing clients. The roles are fully delivery/research focused – we give you great client roles to find great candidates for. Sounds easy but there’s a lot to it!
The Solutions Driven team are a great bunch of bright, friendly and motivated people – always willing to answer questions and help new team members settle in. We have recently been awarded highest people management awards, securing IIP Platinum and IIYP Gold.
• An ambitious individual
• A combination of technologist/psychologist/networker/researcher/connector
• Keen to join a growing organisation and contribute to our long-term vision
• Personable, enthusiastic, intellectual, energetic, resilient and motivated
• Willing to learn quickly and keep up-to-date with industry trends / social media tools
• Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and positive attitude
Give you all the necessary training and go through a full induction programme in your first month. The company will allow you to enhance your current skill set with our Learning and Development Programme. We will give you plenty of responsibility but with support from everyone here at all times. SD will give you the opportunity to work in a great atmosphere with like-minded people, recognising great performance and rewarding employees accordingly (from significant cash bonuses to meal vouchers, to overnight stays to holiday vouchers!)
• Get exposure to a number of diverse and interesting industry sectors
• Be targeted on finding great candidates, not just good ones!
• Wear whatever you want every Friday
• Liaise with people from all levels in client organisations
• Be involved in our annual Christmas Party and regular off-site team updates at various locations
• Be given the chance to show what you can do and progress within SD
TSS PERSON SPEC
Higher weighting more important
• 10 – Highly accountable – grasps the thistle
• 10 – Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• 10 – Strong written and verbal communication – mainly English, additional languages skills considered (German, French, Chinese…)
• 10 – Strong team fit – linked to PPA
• 10 – Respects and willing to learn from others – linked to EIQ
• 10 – Well organised and meets deadlines – quantity and quality
• 9 – Can quickly understand new skills and processes – partly GIA
• 9 – Proven research skills, and the patient tenacity to use them
• 9 – Creativity to use all resourcing tools – eg Social Talent, see http://www.socialtalent.co/, Chrome Extensions, Boolean, advanced sourcing techniques
• 9 – Candidate engagement – can sell a role to a passive candidate
• 9 – Candidate assessment – can effectively screen and assess the suitability of proposed candidates
• 8 – Some level of commercial appreciation
• Note detailed training will be given on much of above
More info about working with Solutions Driven and the company – Click here
If you feel you have what it takes and want to join an exciting business at an exciting time then apply now by sending your cv to email@example.com or Tweet us, connect on LinkedIn, follow us on Facebook!
Here’s a taster of how we do recruitment!
READY TO JOIN TEAM SD?
[contact-form-7 id=”2579″ title=”APPLY FOR JOB”]