We’re Hiring – Talent Delivery Specialist
Talent Delivery Specialist – International roles
We’re looking for positive and driven individuals with a great work ethic to join our SD team. So far we’ve been tasked to find top talent in the engineering and technology sector in over 50 countries worldwide. We’ve successfully solved hiring problems in every continent apart from Antarctica – although we should stress that as we’re based in Scotland we are quite used to inclement weather so would be up for this challenge. We’re also certain that Maureen (our lovely Office Manager) has some big parkas in the upstairs cloakroom.
We like to do things a little more differently
Solutions Driven are different to almost every other recruitment company. Our process and approach is unique and means we can successfully track down, engage with and deliver fresh talent to our global client base. Usually after direct teams and normal recruiters have come up short.
Early adopters of new technology we have access to some superb sourcing and selection tools – from the latest social media search techniques, to psychometric profiling to digital interview technology.
We are a great team of bright, friendly and motivated people and offer a flexible working environment that helps aid a good work/life balance. Our team usually finish at 3.30pm on a Friday and 4.30pm every other day – if that’s not different from your typical recruitment environment and clock watching till 6pm+ every day we don’t know what is.
Of course, we get busy at times, and we have challenging deadlines with our clients who can be based in multiple time zones. However, this is why each Talent Delivery Specialist has a company laptop and phone. We believe that great people work best in an adult working environment.
The roles we typically work are senior engineering and management roles (£60-150k) and out top 3 markets outside the UK are Germany, USA and the rest of the EU. You will work in a pair partnership with a Talent Sourcing Specialist and you will be responsible for leading and directing your TSS to achieve great results.
So what are we looking for in you?
• A bright, motivated recruitment professional
• Passionate about finding the best talent and the new and wonderful methods to do so.
• Positive, happy individual who tackles challenges head-on. At a run. Without a helmet.
• Crazy about customer service and building relationships with key clients
• A born communicator. You love talking constructively with clients, candidates and industry movers and shakers.
• Happy working in a fast-paced environment
• Looking to move into a position of more responsibility and confident in leading your pair to top results.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and organised
So what will we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Rewarding bonus culture
• An adult working environment
• Flexibility – working from home when required
• Help and support from colleagues
• Recognition – trips away for top performers
• On-going Learning and Development
• Lots of fun along the way!
More info about working with Solutions Driven and the company – Click here
If you feel you have what it takes and want to join an exciting business at an exciting time then apply now by sending your cv to email@example.com or Tweet us, connect on LinkedIn, follow us on Facebook!
Here’s a taster of how we do recruitment!
READY TO JOIN TEAM SD?
[contact-form-7 id=”2579″ title=”APPLY FOR JOB”]