In recruitment, a half is definitely more than a whole.
A 360 recruiter is solely responsible for the complete recruitment cycle within the traditional recruitment agency. So, the entire process from finding new clients, nurturing existing client relationships, defining roles & setting client expectations, project managing the vacancy including advertising, sourcing candidates, completing initial telephone interviews… and let’s not forget they need to keep spinning the circle to get the next new business lined up!
Are you a 360 recruiter who wants to break the norm?
Solutions Driven are looking for current 360-degree recruitment agency consultants who strongly prefer one aspect (180) over another (180), as we have vacancies in:
- Business Growth – new client business development – research, engagement and solutions sales – and strategic account management and growth
- Talent Delivery – owning and delivering on exclusive client assignments, and establishing good relationships with clients
At Solutions Driven we do things differently. We have a proven model that takes the traditional 360 recruitment model and demonstrates 180 is better than 360.
We like to look at the recruitment process a little differently!
Solutions Driven are a wee bit different to the norm:
- No specific sector focus – we believe in best in class processes and tools (eg SocialTalent, LinkedIn RPS, Thomas International, etc) than a recruitment sector database
- Only exclusive assignments – with tight T&Cs to ensure that our efforts – and results – are rewarded
- Executive search processes applied to professional and executive assignments – average placement value around £15k
- Placements in 53 countries over the last 5 years – all English speaking multinational clients
- 180 approach we always have sales separate from delivery
- Our Talent Delivery Specialists will have 2-3 roles in delivery phase at any one time, plus around the same at client interview or offer stage
- …and they can make a very good income, as can Business Growth Specialists 😊
If you too think the 360-degree model is broken; if you love the cut and thrust of winning new clients. Or, alternatively, if you prefer candidate and client engagement, we would love to hear from you.
Be a Part of Team SD
Business Growth help with our new client business development they research and engage with the current market to see how we can help them. They also strategically account manage the whole process. If you’re looking to speak to get the best advice in planning your recruitment process for 2018 then you want to be speaking to these guys!
Talent Delivery is the second part of our 180 approach and completes this savvy recruitment team – owning and delivering on exclusive client assignments and establishing good relationships with clients. Our Talent Delivery Specialist also works alongside sourcing specialists that use the latest search technologies to find quality candidates for your team.